Welcome to PsychoMark!

Shadowfax said:
How the hell could it happen that a welcome thread turns into a bitchslapping-nipple-twisting-pubic-hair-plucking-thread?? :eek:

Am I too late to join in on the fun? I brought beer ...
hey, psycho, can I sip on your rum&coke? :D

Watch out with this guy! He's single and desperate! :eek: ...just like me...[/siz]

Before you know it, you're sipping on a lot more than just his rum & coke...:D

Just curious...

Do you remember back at XiBase that I said to nalani that you were so cute? That was just a few months before you got your baby :)

Seems like ages ago! The sweet memories :(
How old are you anyway? Or is that more like a PM question? :D

kuulani said:
hey, psycho, can I sip on your rum&coke? :D

sure, here you go :cocktail:

Now, wait a minute, we're being called sexy and cute by a bunch of women with babies? Ah well... who cares, I love OTC too :headbang:

Disclaimer: I have nothing against women with babies, I'll want one too eventually, although the baby'd better be mine. Also I have no idea why I'm posting a disclaimer, so what, sue me.[/siz]

OH! I don't have any babies! I've got a BF but he told me last night he didn't love me and a few days ago he told me that it is important for us to do stuff together cause he does love me and doesn't want us to drift apart! :rolleyes: That boy changes his mind more often than I change my underwear!

Nixy said:
OH! I don't have any babies! I've got a BF but he told me last night he didn't love me and a few days ago he told me that it is important for us to do stuff together cause he does love me and doesn't want us to drift apart! :rolleyes: That boy changes his mind more often than I change my underwear!

How can he not love somebody who is that kind as you are?

I don't understand that guy....

Maybe you should change your underwear more often ;)

[Edit]

Damn you shadowfax, now I look like the jerk and you like the cute understanding guy.... happy now?

Psycho: I woudl have to change my underwear LESS often for him to change his mind less! The more I change my underwear the mor ehe would change his mind! (Not that they're connected in anyway)

Shadow: That is SO sweet! I don't understand him either! What guy woudln't want a gf who gives tons of head and asks for nothing in return except computer fixing?

Yeah I know, the logic in my comment is like..... not there....

I don't know if I would want such a g/f btw, I'd feel too guilty...

[Edit]
To Shadowfax, who didn't understand my last comment I'd feel guilty about not giving back more than computer help... it's a 2-way street you know...

It would make a very interesting scientific study....the relationship between changing mind and changing underwear....:eek:

Nixy ~ haven't had a lot of relationship experience, but I do know that a good relationship isn't based on computer maintenance...

I'm not saying he's not ALLOWED, it's not expected (because it doesn't happen very often)

Our relationship isn't based on computer Maintenance infact he hardly ever does anything with my computer (when it breaks he fixes it) I just said computer maintenance because he is a computer guy, that he what he excels at.

Psycho: I don't care about ti not happening often, doesn't bother me.

Well, you know best offcourse, if it doesn't bother you then there's no problem, except when things like "he told me last night he didn't love me" happen... but what do I know about the situation... nothing...

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to change my underwear, maybe it'll change my mind about not wanting to work...

Back