Welcome to PsychoMark!

Yeah, well...There's noone else I want to be with right now and I have no reason to want to be alone so may aswell kep at it, maybe it'll get better.

I know that kind of situation, and it's good not to give up on a relationship within a day if he changes his mind that much, but I hope you won't hang on to someone which doesn't care about you... I've seen that happen too much...

If I find someone who cares about me more and who I care about more than I will be with that person.

I meant that being alone can be better than with someone who doesn't care... and to prevent angry Nixy's and b/f's I don't mean to drive the two of you apart or accuse the b/f of not caring at all, far from that, I just want everyone to be happy, and if you're happy with your b/f, you should definitely go for that!

[/shrink-mode]

Psycho said:
Maybe you should change your underwear more often ;)

[Edit]

Damn you shadowfax, now I look like the jerk and you like the cute understanding guy.... happy now?

:lol: Gotta love shadow!! *kissy face*

Yeah, I'm having a beer at the moment :)

Can I offer anyone one? :cocktail:

They're ice cold and actually begging to be drunk :eek:

nalani will have to drink them all (what a lucky girl, isn't she?), ku'u can't drink lots of beer.

No it isn't much, but it's better than nothing :D

I couldn't imagine not having beer for 9 whole months....*shivers*

That must have been the worst part of being pregnant for you, ku'u!

Yup!! I tried to get my hunny to stop drinking beer and smoking pot for nine months ... needless to say, he lasted a week at the most. Men suck ;)

Back