Welcome to the Brave New World

Implied insults are one thing, name calling makes me feel all obligated and shit to do my however vaguely valued job as moderator.

Implied insults are one thing, name calling makes me feel all obligated and shit to do my however vaguely valued job as moderator.

[waving arms frantically]Oo! Oo! Oo! Let me! Let me! I wanna do it![/waving arms frantically]

Oh ..man... now your making me feel guilty about not reading absolutely every freakin' post in the RW.

Not a one. Sorry, Next.

It's crazy how often you are factually incorrect. It's as if you don't check anything and just rely completely on wishful thinking.

U.S. Can Confine Citizens Without Charges, Court Rules

By Jerry Markon
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, September 10, 2005; Page A01

A federal appeals court yesterday backed the president's power to indefinitely detain a U.S. citizen captured on U.S. soil without any criminal charges, holding that such authority is vital during wartime to protect the nation from terrorist attacks.

The ruling, by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, came in the case of Jose Padilla, a former gang member and U.S. citizen arrested in Chicago in 2002 and a month later designated an "enemy combatant" by President Bush. The government contends that Padilla trained at al Qaeda camps and was planning to blow up apartment buildings in the United States. Padilla has been held without trial in a U.S. naval brig for more than three years

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/09/AR2005090900772.html

Yeah, woulda been hilarious seeing me hopping around on one foot with the other one buried ... well, you get the picture.

The cam would have shown you hopping around blubbering and crying if you tried to stick any part of your body in Gonz or I.

Yes, it would be hilarious. :laugh:

Back