Welcome to the third ever window licker, ChristPuncher!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Now, kiss and make up. :beerbang:

(BTW, if you behave yourself, you may find someday you'll be able to post elsewhere than the Kiddie Korner. Harhar. :tardbang: )

LOl GOOD JOB FURY I AM SURE HE DESERVES IT. WAY TO KEEP THESE CRAZIES UNDER CONTROL. LOL

:lol: - Luis G

Does Whoreable get an email every time someone gets KK'd or banned?

The KK wasn't an original forum, there were problems with people before it existed. I can only recall three who are banned for good and I think only one wound up here for any amount of time.

the KK was here for a while but we couldnt do anything with it till the switch to vB, i believe only 3 hve even been bannished to KK.
as for banning only 3 have ever been banned 2 have the ability to come back and the last one dont.
they were all given the benefit of the doubt with their original banning and let back in of the 3 only 1 decided to continue to push the envelope to see how far they could get.

Teehee, well I guess we gotta wish this person good luck trying to get unbanned! They don't have any good things going for them. Starting off on a bad foot here is NOT a good idea :aheadbng:

Back