What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Scanty

And what time is it?

I am sitting at my desk doing work and watching Incubus on da tele. It is 1:30am.

:gmorning:

Sitting at my desk, browsing and speaking to Justin on the phone :D while listening to Lobo in the background.

ergh. I have just finished off a massive bag of Twiglets. Do they have Twiglets in the great US of A?

Scanty said:
ergh. I have just finished off a massive bag of Twiglets. Do they have Twiglets in the great US of A?
ergh, as in you hate red label... or ergh, your tummy hurts from consuming too many sweets?

It's not candy, they're more like chips - except not really cos they look like little sticks about 2 inches long. They are kind of savoury. Taste of marmite.

mmm, ja ja hum-ass

Twiglets-O.jpg

These are very unusual snacks. They're shaped, textured and colored kind of like small twigs. And they taste kind of like burnt wood, or burnt popcorn, or burnt cheeese. Burnt something, anyway. I wouldn't say they're awful, because they're oddly addictive, but they definitely don't taste good. They're quite crunchy.

Allergic to 98% of the crisps market as well. Its all corn oil and pressed corn meal sweepings sugared up with a glucose bath. Pure death.

unclehobart said:
"Hazardously knobbly!!" -wtf?

:rofl2:

The twiglets adverts are some of the funniest adverts ever. They have like, these INSANE twiglets running around and ripping up things and being nasty to everyone. It's hilarious, man... :D

Sittin' here w/ my children, during a "visitation" eve. Listenin' to music. GF jus' left for the eve. Children gone all too soon! Alone again. Can hardly wait 'til they'll all not have to go. 'til then........ jus' maintainin'. :(

Back