What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

**HUGS 75 nice and tight**

That must be tough as heck, hun'. :(

carry on Unc and scanty...didn't mean to interrupt :D[/siz]

No, please... I have this amazing habit of turning every thread off topic. Even my own ones! :D Feel free to answer the original question everyone...

We have PG Tips I think. Although it's hard to tell as the tea bags go in a glass jar thing. Love PG Tips. Love chimpanzees, love PG Tips. :D

1) Downloading Andromeda 3x04 (http://www.andromedatv.com)

2) Listening to Tea Party

3) Chatting with Gaunt

4) Looking at educational pictures

5) Reading OTC

watching SNL...i really don't like snl anymore as all they do is polay the same fuckin episodes over and over again. so acutally right now i am thinking of chaningin the channel that is if i can muster up the energy.

- listening to some music
- browsing OTC
- chatting with a friend.
- waiting for mdk9 to complete.

it's 8:47pm

edit: to include the time.

Browsing OTC and fighting off telemarketers who have somehow gotten hold of an UNLISTED telephone number.

I thought it was made illegal to call after 9:00. :retard:

fury said:
I thought it was made illegal to call after 9:00. :retard:

That reminds me of that Snickers commercial where the telemarketer wakes that guy up at like 5 AM. :D

One positive for dialup: automatically block all telemarketer's calls while online. :D

Yeah, it's too bad cable doesn't take up a phone line, cause it just seems useless when you pick up the phone and leave it off the hook. The least you could do is phonesex0r a hot chick or something. Anyone want to help me fight off telemarketers? :brow:

1129 PM

Just got back from taking night time photos of a local park.

Currently eating a coconut ice cream bar. I think I'm in heaven.

11:45pm
just got home from work and took the trash out.
debating which i want more, a bowl of premium ice cream or a rum & coke.

Back