What are you listening to right now?

since a few peeps thought it was still suitable for ents, it's going back again...sorry for the inconvinience.

or something like that.

enjoy it over there.

Has anyone 'ere heard of "Worship Music"?

I'm was listenin' to Third Day, which is a band produced, exclusively under a "Christian" label. My "church peers" know their music well!

They write an' play in a style similar to Pearl Jam, but with a focus on the God of the Bible. Singin' about His attributes, an' His love for mankind.

I really like Pearl Jam too!

This is a bit more upliftin' to me because their rifts an' lyrics reveal a deep love an' thankful attitude towards God...........(somethin' seldom uncovered, in the "world" as I know it. :)

'Course I love a chic with a guitar too!:D ........Y'all probably never heard of the selection I'm playin' now, by Jennifer Knapp either, but that's ok, I also love Dixie Chicks music as well as Melanie Safka. (Now I'm really reachin' back............ to the '60s)

All of which were selections listened to, durin' the evenin' I posted.:D

didn't like any of them except maybe living sacrifice. they where ok. musically they are basically the same kinda poppy stuff i don't listen to anyways. i mean i guess they where ok nothing i would ever listen to. i don't really like the idea of christan bands that much though.

whoreable said:
didn't like any of them except maybe living sacrifice. they where ok. musically they are basically the same kinda poppy stuff i don't listen to anyways. i mean i guess they where ok nothing i would ever listen to. i don't really like the idea of christan bands that much though.

I usually don't either.

Besides the whole, "their all a buncha hyocrites", viewpoint, what's yer take?

Back