WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

s'ok ... I just keep my gaze firmly locked upon better targets that percolate the hormones instead of kill the mood.

*gives Rose the elevator eyes and ends it up with a James bond come hither stare

I'm thinking it's 37 minutes till I leave, and then it's teh weekend, and I have to think of ways to subtly annoy my mother in law on sunday, cause it's fun for the whole family, and now I'm thinking I hope uki chick doesn't read this, cause she'll tell me to behave, now I'm thinking I shouldn't have said that, cause if she doesn't read it, one of you sadistic bastards will pm her the link, so you can get your own chuckles in. Now I'm thinking I shouldn't have said that, cause I just gave you the idea

now I'm thinking I would like to have a beer

*wonders if he can tell a good enough lie to convince Rose to let him run his hands all over her body like a couple of teens in heat.

I'm thinking how I wish I could change certain things I've said and done ... really really really wish I could. And take back time wasted.

Thats always a noble pursuit. But regret will burn one up. It is better to rely upon self forgiveness and strive to do better in the future. I think we would all change so very much in our lives if given a second chance... but we are all very human in the end.

noble? hmm.. wasn't really trying to be noble. I don't have anything to forgive myself for, really .. cause it's not regret-ment I'm feeling ... it's resentment ... but ahh .. lesson learned ... not something I'm likely to do again anytime soon ...

:headbang:

unclehobart said:
Would a 3 hour full body oil massage release you of your hedache?

It most certainly would hun....are you offering? If so best to wait untill I'm a little less pissed off, there's no telling what I'll do if I see a man right now...........and I don't want to spoil a beautiful thing just because one guy is a complete fucking bastard with no consideration for others.

Now if you'll excuse me I think I'll go have a cigarette and a bawl.

Oh, and i'm also thinking Oz is definately a bit ... strange, but I know what he means. D'oh.

And I'm thinking anything Unc says is sure to be suitable

I'm thinking that was a random statement haphazardly placed in the thread and hasn't anything to do with the hug, right?

LOL, nah - the hug's nice, but it won't turn me acarpetmunching. :D

Not just a random thought really. More like a reflection on the fact that I am pissed off with the male gender in general and think I should start dating chicks. If only it weren't for the fact that women are notoriously more full of shit than men.

Catch 22.....damned if I do, damned if I don't.....I think I'll stick to Bob & co.

:rofl: Ah hun, ye know what I mean :D But if any woman turned me all the way lesbian in stead of the semi bisexual way I am now, it'd be you ;)

I'm thinking the headache is better since I've let my hair down out of the ponytail I've been wearing all day.

Letting your hair down almost always helps headaches. :D

I think I probably shouldn't take smoke drives during work, but it does make things more enjoyable here.

I'm thinking I don't need to take smoke drives as the hawkers donwstairs in the parking area smokes so much stuff I get high if I leave me window open :D

Back