WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

I'm thinkin' that I really can't be arsed arguing with the folks at the electricity company this afternoon :mad:

Mare said:
So proud of my achievements thus far......:)
I'm thinking that I'm proud of Mare - and I'm thinking I need to get an attitude more like hers. Been way too down on myself lately...

I am thinking self loathing is the new trend.....its chic and hip as opposed to self-confidence which is so Passe.

I'm thinking (more wondering) why people are so stupid and make choices that keep them unhappy rather than endure temporary pain to have a lifetime of happiness.... :disgust2:

SexyBoo said:
I'm thinking (more wondering) why people are so stupid and make choices that keep them unhappy rather than endure temporary pain to have a lifetime of happiness.... :disgust2:
it's called fear, boo.

tonks said:
it's called fear, boo.
You're totally right - and I've let fear stop me from doing things myself. I guess even though I know that, and that is what he is going through, it doesn't make me any less frustrated. Sympathetic, yes - less frustrated, no. Then again, maybe he is making the right choice to make none at all right now. Who am I to say?
All I know is, I'm miserable all around and am ready to stop letting my fear get the best of me. I guess I'm impatient because I'm just arrogant enough to believe (more like stupid enough) that just because I'm ready that everyone else should be ready too... :)

tonks said:
it'll get better, boo :sadhug:

Not really, well not yet anyway.....but that should not stop anyone from keep going.

It will get better but only after you let it and at the same time not try so hard to change. Change happens in all of us but the most of what is good change happens in us without us even realizing it...and for that we should be so thankful that we never find out.

IDLEchild said:
I SWEAR ON YOUR HEAD I WASN'T.....

aww dude i was jokin

and self loathing is not a new trend. people been doing it long assed time.

i am thinking Big Fish was an awesome movie and sushi rules!

Freako

If you noticed the defense was written in all capitol letters...so was i

I PROMISE I WAS....I SWEAR ON YOUR HEAD.

SexyBoo said:
I'm thinking that I'm proud of Mare - and I'm thinking I need to get an attitude more like hers. Been way too down on myself lately...

Oh believe me GF, I was right there with ya-sometimes still am-I recently JUST started getting the strength to get motivated inside as well as outside.Reaching a goal is a major confidence booster! Lifes a BITCH, and If I can can do it-I have complete faith in you hun!!!!!

So, pick yourself up, wipe yourself off, and try again. :winkkiss: :hug:

( :angel2: sending her to watch SB..)

Mare said:
Oh believe me GF, I was right there with ya-sometimes still am-I recently JUST started getting the strength to get motivated inside as well as outside.Reaching a goal is a major confidence booster! Lifes a BITCH, and If I can can do it-I have complete faith in you hun!!!!!

So, pick yourself up, wipe yourself off, and try again. :winkkiss: :hug:

( :angel2: sending her to watch SB..)

Thanks Mare - I'll make it somehow, someway. I'm thinking that myself and my confused friend can really use all of the prayers and :angel2: that we can get right now. I just keep praying that, whatever he ends up doing, that one day he'll get to experience real love and happiness. I love him enough that I want him to have that, even if it doesn't include me.

tonks said:
i'm thinking this looks wiggly to me...

I'm thinking the same thing tonksy! :eyepop:

SexyBoo said:

For the same reason they enter into situations that are dead ends -- too often people see what they want to see. I've been witness and party to selective vision and hearing; thankfully I've learned to recognize it and try to stay realistic in my expectations now. It's not easy, boo, but you learn from your experiences and move on. :hug:

I am thinking I'd like to be in cuba right now, nice resort, white sand beaches, a mohjito in my hand.....

Back