WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

I'm thinking that I'm glad I didn't have to work today - I'm also wishing I hadn't talked to AE yesterday - so discouraging...

No no.. That contest I came in first and third. I missed second because a I did the masturbation equivalent of 'icing'. I switched to lefty without proper dismount form with my righty.

unclehobart said:
No no.. That contest I came in first and third. I missed second because a I did the masturbation equivalent of 'icing'. I switched to lefty without proper dismount form with my righty.

ouch, that can chafe, the ultimate indian sunburn

nah... I was using a special lube designed by the East Germans in the 70s. Its awesome... but makes you sterile in time... and completely undetectable by urine sample.

I'm thinking that we can form a loose confederation to ease said same horniness from time to time.

You haven't had a threesome until you've had an OTC threesome!

unclehobart said:
I'm thinking that we can form a loose confederation to ease said same horniness from time to time.

You haven't had a threesome until you've had an OTC threesome!

It's the trout slapping that makes me nervouse

Trout slapping is just another variation on a theme. Its no different from nipple clamps, zipper hoods, handcuffs, and dildoes the size of tennis ball cannisters ... whatever gets your rocks off.

Back