WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

SexyBoo said:
I'm thinking...

I'm also thinking that I'm ready to get out of this joke I call a job and head out to the mall or somewhere else that I can think. :confuse3:

I have room in bed :winkkiss:

Kaw: yes I have been.

thinking what a nice day it was :)

I'm thinking that today has flown by - and I can't stand it when it looks like something may be good - and someone goes and throws a wrench into your plans. Grrrr!

Only 13 days left. Only 13 days left. Only 13 days left. Only 13 days left. Only 13 days left. Only 13 days left. Only 13 days left. Only 13 days left. Only 13 days left. Only 13 days left. Only 13 days left. Only 13 days left. Only 13 days left. Only 13 days left. Only 13 days left. Only 13 days left. Only 13 days left. Only 13 days left. [/insane from longing]

I am thinking why don't people start threads anymore discussing issues or sharing their views and opinions on anything remotely worthwhile. Kind of depressing to see most of the threads threads only consisting of jokes recieved in e-mails.

Thinking why is this place in such a slump.

I'm thinking that the end of the day can't come soon enough - and that the end of the week looks a lifetime away! Also, I hate it when meetings at work cut into my possibilities for an afternoon of fun, laughter, and some darn good sex. :mope:

I'm thinking "10 more minutes! 10 more minutes!" Plus, I get to get off early on Friday - maybe I'll get lucky and get off when I get off... :hump: (sorry, I'm just horny)

SexyBoo said:
I'm thinking "10 more minutes! 10 more minutes!" Plus, I get to get off early on Friday - maybe I'll get lucky and get off when I get off... :hump: (sorry, I'm just horny)

shes sorry she's horny...what is the world coming to.

There thats my thought

im thinking the same thing. noone should apologise for being horny. especially not a hottie like boo. now freako104 on the other hand... that sick freak

Back