WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

I'm wondering why the hell half the clocks in my house are an hour fast (or slow, not sure what the right time is)........Has Uri Geller been creeping around? Do I have a poltergiest? Will the poltergiest put the kettle on to save me gettin' out me chair? :confused:

I'm thinking that I have nowhere else to post this but had a funny kid moment I had to share.

Daughter: Mommy, there is something you forgot in the thing for my barbie clothes.

Me: What is it honey?

Daughter: *Opens case and pulls out one of my bra's* Here mommy you lost your boobies.

kids say the darndest things.

Camelyn said:
I'm thinking that I have nowhere else to post this but had a funny kid moment I had to share.

Daughter: Mommy, there is something you forgot in the thing for my barbie clothes.

Me: What is it honey?

Daughter: *Opens case and pulls out one of my bra's* Here mommy you lost your boobies.

kids say the darndest things.

:D :D :D :D

Oh, I gotta write that down.........my friends gonna love that! :lol2:

Oz said:
I'm wondering why the hell half the clocks in my house are an hour fast (or slow, not sure what the right time is)........Has Uri Geller been creeping around? Do I have a poltergiest? Will the poltergiest put the kettle on to save me gettin' out me chair? :confused:

Im thinking Ozzy forgot the clocks go forward today so thats why they are all fast

and :rofl4: @ Cammy

I found that doing a Google search for my name and seeing how long til it linked to this place. After 83 pages, I not only didn't find a link to any BB I'm on, I also lost a lot of sleep. :toomuch:

Stop Laughing said:
I found that doing a Google search for my name and seeing how long til it linked to this place. After 83 pages, I not only didn't find a link to any BB I'm on, I also lost a lot of sleep. :toomuch:

:lol:

Im thinking I have that frustrated feeling again

Back