WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

Oz

There is a lotta sadness going through the forums at the mo'.......and I ain't got enough happy pills to go around :eh:

Dave

i'm thinking that there are so many possibilities presenting themselves today that i dont know if i should be elated or scared sensless.

Oz

I'm wondering if it was politically correct of me to be doing my impersonation of Tadpole singing Who Killed Bambi while eating venison steaks :eh:

If ya don't know who Tadpole is, or wot the song goes like go rent The Great Rock 'n Roll Swindle......in fact, go rent it anyway...it'll do ya good :D

tonksy

i'm thinking that i hate it when i have some witty comment to make and i hit reply...but then i can't remember what i was going to say :shrug:

tonksy
mental fugue

Camelyn

I'm thinking I feel like shit today and I just wanna go home. I'm also thinking that 1000 mg of Ibuprofen may not be conducive to clear thinking on the job....

Inkara1

I'm thinking I've generally been lucky as far as pain goes. I haven't built up the tolerance, so two tylenol are enough for me.

Camelyn

Mirlyn said:
thinking about a semester project I should start on....due tomorrow night.....hmmm.....

Procrastinator

You have learned well, little grasshopper :D

I'm thinking I still wanna go home and bits I forgot I had are achy...