WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

Oz said:
I won the lottery last night :D

Well, I only won £10........but a win is a win!

Whoah! freaky. Didnt we just talk about that?

I'm thinkng: "Um, so Oz, wanna talk about how neat it would be if I won the lottery tomorrow?" :D

Camelyn said:
Whoah! freaky. Didnt we just talk about that?

I'm thinkng: "Um, so Oz, wanna talk about how neat it would be if I won the lottery tomorrow?" :D

I'm thinking how cool it would be if Cam won the lottery :swing:

But win more than a tenner eh? It'll take more'n £20 to get the pair of us blasted :drink: ;)

Oz said:
I'm thinking how cool it would be if Cam won the lottery :swing:

But win more than a tenner eh? It'll take more'n £20 to get the pair of us blasted :drink: ;)

That would be cool, wouldn't it? :D

And I always aim big. I want the mother load, the big bucks, the big enchilada. Then I can keep us in wine, wimmin and song (or a good facimile thereof) indefinately.

Camelyn said:

And I always aim big. I want the mother load, the big bucks, the big enchilada. Then I can keep us in wine, wimmin and song (or a good facimile thereof) indefinately.

I'll settle for the wine and wimmin....no need to go crazy and spend on a song :D

Erm, try and remember to buy a lotta ticket this week eh? ;) :D

I'm thinking:

OMGs my tattoo is itchy and I want to scraaaaaaatch!!!

and

The climate control at work is fucked, its now 30 degrees C in here, and I'm wearing a big assed sweater......

wonders how she would look wearing just a lab coat.....

Camelyn said:

I'm wondering why Cam wants to be kept in wimmin.

I'm thinking I've waited too long for this sunshine to let it pass while I sit here abusing my penis for misspelled words...:retard:

Camelyn said:

;)

I'm thinking god damn my legt hurts!

Camelyn said:
I'm thinking:

OMGs my tattoo is itchy and I want to scraaaaaaatch!!!

and

The climate control at work is fucked, its now 30 degrees C in here, and I'm wearing a big assed sweater......

they do that when they are healing. do not scratch it though. it will be a bitch.

that in only a few weeks I will be home again

I found this cd i had no idea existed and all i have to say is: what.... the... fuck?? Those shoujo(girl) anime eps are possibly the cuddliest, cheesiest and most childish pieces of entertainment in existence.

Camelyn said:

I had to wear a lab coat and g-string for a show I did once. We taped the coat in place but it was very clear that we were purty nekkid.

I am thinking about when the boi is done doing his geek gaming thing we can do a little perverted gaming thing. :D

Back