WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

Oz

Lab coats scare me..........doxy's wear em..

Thinkin': I should really feed me cats......before they start eating funiture or summit :eh:

Oz

that I've eaten too much chinese food........gonna be a long time before I'm capable of independent movement..........

freako104

about a conversation in class a few days ago. its funny

teacher(is also chief of police): We arrested a bunch of people on crack charges. kids and prositutes.

girl next to me: sucks to be them

me: unless theyre sucking.

girl: hahhahahahahahahahaha. I cant believe you jsut said that!

Camelyn

I'm thinking that not only is Mirlyn a kick-ass photographer, a stunningly talented techno geek and a startlingly fine judge of what constitutes "damn fine ice cream", but he is also a music-finding god, and I bow in reverence before his awesome talent.

Dankees Mir!!

You da bomb, baybee :D

Cam
Happily listening to Lo-Fidelity Allstars featuring Pigeonhead - Battleflag. Woohoo!

Mirlyn

Camelyn said:
I'm thinking that not only is Mirlyn a kick-ass photographer, a stunningly talented techno geek and a startlingly fine judge of what constitutes "damn fine ice cream", but he is also a music-finding god, and I bow in reverence before his awesome talent.

Dankees Mir!!

You da bomb, baybee :D

Cam
Happily listening to Lo-Fidelity Allstars featuring Pigeonhead - Battleflag. Woohoo!
:blush:

Thinking I need a vacation.....badly. Life is killing me.

Spunky

I'm Thinking, How the hell aM i going to get the entire contents of my university dorm room, into the bootspace of a fiat stilo tommorrow.

Time for a reshuffle in the packing department.

Also thinking Byeeeeeeeee Middlesbrough! You Sucked!