WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

Mirlyn

Camelyn said:
Procrastinator

You have learned well, little grasshopper :D

I'm thinking I still wanna go home and bits I forgot I had are achy...
*pats self on back*

*pushes project back to "later" tonight*

*contemplates pulling fire alarm to let cam make an escape*

Rose

I'm thinking that even if everything from this point forward in the day were to go perfectly right ... I'd still have rather stayed in bed this morning.

IDLEchild

Rose said:
I'm thinking that even if everything from this point forward in the day were to go perfectly right ... I'd still have rather stayed in bed this morning.

For ROSE said:
I woke up today, to see that my thoughts lay still in the bed
I woke up today, to see my reflection in the nearby window
I woke up and saw that reflection to be the most perfect image ever painted of me
I woke up today to find out that my thoughts say the same thing too.

I woke up and put my thoughts back in me
the sheets lay remanants of the joy of slumber
I wake up everyday to do and see the same thing
thoughts in my head and sheets carved and exuding happiness.
I wake up to find my thoughts only wanting to lay still in bed, to
only run free through the crevices of the slumber joyed sheets.

I woke up today and learned the secret of happiness were found
the secrets of eternal youth were made avaliable to all,
gold and silver rained outside my window
and the skies shimmered in the most beautiful of colors
but did my thoughts care...no
they and I were looking at my reflection....

......and we both agreed that it had been the most perfect image ever painted of me.

Oz

6.22am. Sun is shining...birds are singing.....everthing is nice an' peacefull :)

Gotta cut the goddamn grass.........

Inkara1

Now that I'm moving, it's typical that this would happen: I got a call today from Fresno Ag Hardware, one of the places I applied to. They even have a full-time opening now. And then, I found out that the local FOX and WB affiliates are now on DISH Network in thsi area. I guess they finally got a contract finalized. I don't know how many sales I lost back when I was selling DISH door-to-door because they didn't have the FOX and the WB.

PrincessLissa

I wish my brother would set his alarm and wake up to the darn thing. I always wake up to it at like 3:30 in the am and have to wake him up and then it continues to go off every 10 minutes for three and a half hours! RAWR!

Oz

I've fucked up me sleepin' pattern........dunno If I'm supposed to be asleep, awake or in me usual zombiefied state :eh:

SexyBoo

I'm thinking it is time for a change - and that it is amazing how non existent someone can seem to become after two weeks of no communication...