What did you do at work today?

Just finishing automation of some Excel sheets and Access DBs. Trying to let things fine before I bail out on 04/08. This morning I'm having a hard time with this:
kuulani said:
...I tried unsuccesfully to not fall asleep at my desk.

betweem school or wal mart? school i go to class discuss things, play magic, sometimes an rpg on wednesday and friday is anime club. wal mart i go to register, check people out, talk to co-workers and also sometimes ill push carts or help a customer find somethin.

Professur said:
greenfreak said:
Today... I caught up on my email and support calls after being out all day Friday, ordered a Dell laptop, an HP 1200 printer

I really hate the 1200. When you compare it to the 5l, it just feels so flimsy, and it looks like crap. The 5L looked like a business machine.

For people who need something that's a step above a personal Deskjet, we always go 1200. They are flimsy, and so much so that the previous 1200 broke in shipping. I'm sure our lovely UPS guy threw it around too but it's the first printer in two years that hasn't survived shipping.

Yeah, those big-ass HPLJ III's, 4's, 5's are workhorses but we only used them for network printers. These days we get HPLJ 8000's. Now *those* things are huge.

These are the infoprint 3000's, we have two of them, and one 3900 here.

I'm jealous, the only thing we have besides the Oki 320s is a Brother HL1240 (not a business class printer) and a couple of inkjets. It's a small company, but we have eight PCs printing to one 12ppm Brother laser printer. They always ask me why I think we need a better one.

From what I hear, he got caught looking at... umm... special pictures at work. :eek:

AlladinSane said:
I wish I had someone to play RPG with me

im sure you can find people mate. i know of some online but i dont do it that way.

way to go nix but did you stay awake ;)

I did

I even fell on my face after one class and had to come back here quickly and change and clean my self up then go quickly to the next (all on a sore ankle which I hurt when I fell)

yesterday i drew some 1:50 sections of a housing scheme in london. today i drew some 1:50 sections of a housing scheme in london. there are 15 sections, anyone want to guess what i'm doing most of this week and next?

Back