What did you do at work today?

Hmmm...what'd I do today?

Well...I finished off writing a funeral bulletin for some guy I don't know. Showed it to the grieving family for approval and now they had me looking for another 'nicer' image. Spent almost an hour adjusting a photo in p.shop that this couple's son had played with..."He's a p.shop expert' they said...yeah right...my ass.

Worked on a poster...then presented it to a committee...they modified their request AGAIN. Worked on that, and a few other projects for the church before going home. I eat and then start of the re-working of that poster again, so I can shrink it down AGAIN and email to everyone AGAIN.

I do this all again on Wednesday...when that fuckin' committee will ask for another revision AGAIN!

**Working for Church Committees SUCKS**

Re: Re: Re: What did you do at work today?

outside looking in said:
MuFu said:
What did YOU do at work today, OSLI (apart from spamming Derek Smart's inbox)? :eyemouth:

Hmm. I'm nearing completion of structural analysis for an advanced composite concept for the Navy's next gen warship. Today I finished the modeling for a simulation of a nuclear detonation of xx yield at xx distance from the ship, and began the technical paper describing the behavior and survivability of the topside structure.

Whoa, nice. :cool:

Back