What do you HATE that everyone else LOVES?

Jeslek

Banned
OK, hate is perhaps too strong a word, but what do you dislike that everyone else seems to like? Mine is:

- The Matrix
- Harry Potter
- anime (especially DBZ)
- Quake, UT
- SUVs, VWs, PT Cruisers

*ducks*

The damned Blue Man Group - they're so annoying... the P4 commercials were so unbearable... every 30 seconds.

Oh yes... also Jeep Grand Cherokees and Ford Explorers. All other SUVs are ok in my book.

Self--Righteous, Indignant people that think that their answer is the only answer and won't even consider another persons opinion. That and Onion Rings.

People who think that they're experts in a field that they are obviously lacking in. Like my dad giving me computer advice. :grumpy:

The fact that Windows XP is supposed to be "intelligent", and especially because it thinks that I should enable the 'grouped view' for cd's every freakin' time no matter how often I disable it and click the "Apply to all folders" button :mad: If it weren't for end users I'd have formatted it even before the install completed :mad:

I was gonna say Jennifer Lopez as well, but then I remembered everyone here hates her too. :D

I hate loads of things that other people love. Too many.

Leslie said:
I get the job of making the figgy one every year for Grandpa, he just WON'T understand why I won't eat it! :lol:

I usually make a fresh fruit trifle with lots of exotic fruits soaked in sherry (croft original) overnight, sponge, jelly, creamy custard and lots of double whipped cream. :eek: :licklips:

Sometimes I use rum.

Aunty Em said:
Leslie said:
I get the job of making the figgy one every year for Grandpa, he just WON'T understand why I won't eat it! :lol:

I usually make a fresh fruit trifle with lots of exotic fruits soaked in sherry (croft original) overnight, sponge, jelly, creamy custard and lots of double whipped cream. :eek: :licklips:

Sometimes I use rum.
now that sounds good! :licklips:

Vin Diesel
Emilio Iglesias
Rod Stewart
anything that's supposed to be classified as "rock" these days but in reality is pure crap recycled over and over. (with very very few exceptions)

Back