what do you think?

Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded :retard:

Buttcrackdivine said:
Those tests are a joke. They only measure you problem solving cognitive ability and matematical reaches. Your IQ is your cognitive appliance to every task being thrown at you and how well you you finish that task...even poorly completing that task meausres or shows nothing. IQ is a near myth like state of numbers because it only meausres cerebral activity devoted to advance calculations. An artist could do poorly on the test and yet produce works of art that balance color and shadows and negative and positive space beautifully and produces masterpieces. Likewise a mathematician could do a horrible abstract piece of work.

Agree, most people tells me that i'm very intelligent because of my math skills, I always tell them that it just happened to be my type of intelligence.

Luis G said:
Agree, most people tells me that i'm very intelligent because of my math skills, I always tell them that it just happened to be my type of intelligence.

Exactly..it is where you apply yourself. My calculus teacher was a jock who utterly despised math and every other subject except sports. He joined the army for easy ride through life and college money. Ends up breaking his leg and getting discharged and during healing time he takes up math and slowly gets good at it. Now the man can do advance calculus like a normal joe can do 2+2.

I won't argue with a girl, its a no win situation.. you lose yo get no poontang, you win you still get no poontang :shrug: at least with a guy you get the satisfaction of being alpha male and beating chest etc :D

alex said:
Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded :retard:
argue.jpg

Back