what do you think?

Justintime said:
I won't argue with a girl, its a no win situation.. you lose yo get no poontang, you win you still get no poontang :shrug: at least with a guy you get the satisfaction of being alpha male and beating chest etc :D

Hey! Wanna make somethn' of it? You, me, outside, parking lot, 10 minutes.

heh, Justin said poontang :)

They dont' work, and they are more of a socio-economic test than an intelligence quotient.

They were designed to test middle class caucasians, and really don't factor well with other races, or economic groups.
I'm not so sure even that's true. I know a guy with an IQ over 190 who can't balance his phreakin' checkbook. Note that I have tested as low as 130 and as high as 165. Seems like the harder the test, the better I do. I think I like the challenge. In any case, if it doesn't apply to real world, day to day usefulness, I don't see the point. :shrug: I kind of feel like comparing IQs is the intellectual equivalent of a big dick contest.

ill just say this. no test is truly 100% accurate. i will admit theyre fun but not 100% same with any other IQ test.

tommyj27 said:
all i've got to say is that there are A LOT of people out there making me look real good :D

I don't know.....don't think I'd wear that striped shirt again if I were you. :shrug:

;)

tonks said:
how accurate do you think internet iq test are?
I don't think they are that accurate. If you compare the results I've had with IQ tests, and my marks at varsity :shrug: there's no connection

Back