What does it mean...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
...if you're talking to a guy and you are talking about something you really like to do but don't have anyone to do it with and then he volunteers to do it with you?

Jeslek

Banned
Nixy said:
...if you're talking to a guy and you are talking about something you really like to do but don't have anyone to do it with and then he volunteers to do it with you?
OK I'm going to take that as non sexual... I'd do it... :)

Sexual? Well I want the emotions, so I wouldn't offer in the first place without there being more to it.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
It's playing pool btw

It's a guy who I met in class, we have worked together on most of our labs this semester, walk home together from class a couple times a week these past few weeks (we live in the same Res).

Today i was talking about how I like pool but am not very good and how I never get to play. He was like "I'll play pool with you if I ever get time." (we (aka first year engineers) are VERY busy these past few weeks with midterms, etc). So, I gave him my number for him to call me when he wants to play.

i am just trying to figure out what it all means.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Shadow: I wish it was parachute jumping! I want to do that SO bad! I think we'll start with the pool though and hopefullt move up to parachute jumping one day! :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I think you're reading too much into it. Guys are not generally smart enough to have alterior motives, unless they revolve around sex.

Jeslek

Banned
PuterTutor said:
I think you're reading too much into it. Guys are not generally smart enough to have alterior motives, unless they revolve around sex.
haha

*thinks about having sex while skydiving* :p ;)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
What does it mean...
It usually means one of two things... he genuinely wants to do the thing you really like to do with you, or he wants to get you in the sack so he's playing along with you to achieve his goal. You'd be surprised at what lengths men are willing to go to to get a woman in the sack. However, if he doesn't do stuff like try to cop a feel every chance he gets, stare at your breasts the entire time you're talking to him, or talk to you often about what you like to do in bed, you're probably safe.

*cops a feel on nixy while staring at her breasts and asking, "So what do you like to do in bed?"* :brow:

Sorry, couldn't resist :headbng2:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Nixy said:

interest :love3:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
PuterTutor said:

Thank You for your feed back. I am actually trying to not read anything into it at all though. It is hard but I AM trying. :D

It usually means one of two things... he genuinely wants to do the thing you really like to do with you, or he wants to get you in the sack so he's playing along with you to achieve his goal. You'd be surprised at what lengths men are willing to go to to get a woman in the sack. However, if he doesn't do stuff like try to cop a feel every chance he gets, stare at your breasts the entire time you're talking to him, or talk to you often about what you like to do in bed, you're probably safe.

hmmmmmmmm, I think I have caught him looking at my breasts a couple of times but overall he seems very genuine. Doesn't at all seem like the type of guy JUST to get a chick in bed and we have never TALKED about anything like that.

Thanks for you feed back

hehe :blush: this is my favourite response. Thank you Gonz. As I said in response to PT's response. I am trying not to read too much into it. I can still hope though... :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
So, Psycho....you wouldn't offer to do something like that with a girl who you wanted to be friends with? Only if you wanted more?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'm 32, so I may be too old to remember 19 correctly, but I think I would have done that to be friends as well. But remember, at 19, almost any woman you see is a possible future sex partner.

Psycho

Nixy said:
So, Psycho....you wouldn't offer to do something like that with a girl who you wanted to be friends with? Only if you wanted more?

Yes, I consider pool as a kind of commitment, it is only played in order to receive lots of sex. Not to mention you can do some pretty amazing things on the pooltable :headbang: