What does your town look like?

markjs

Banned
85124718.2lTB5sKw.IMG_1919.jpg

That's home to me, and my new avatar is also a picture of what one of our better sunsets looks like....

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Noone needs photos of Toronto...when I go to Newfoundland in Oct I'll get some awesome shots of my hometown :D

Altron

I don't have a camera, but I found a nice shot online. My town is the one in the front.

Hoboken-web.jpg

markjs

Banned
Here's a shot of Seattle, when we were leaving on the ferry from the last Mariners game we went to.

1335350659_9b9a717ee7.jpg

I did actually grow up in Seattle and Tacoma, but Tacoma isn't much to look at....

markjs

Banned
Port Townsend is a toursit attraction because of the fact it is the oldest city in Washington, and there is lots of victorian style architecture, like this:

ufiles686.jpg

Our courthouse....

32441797.AnnStarrettMansionorig.jpg

The most famous of all the victorian homes, the Anne Starrett House.

unclehobart

Theres no special pic of my area. It is nothing more than rolling hills full of modern McMansions as far as the eye can see.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Here are a few shots of my city from the top of a mountain. The four pics were taken from left to right, It doesn't cover it all, but gives you an idea.

Inkara1

Amazing how they laid out the streets to resemble the letters that make up the words, "Visit CITY-DATA.COM."