what gives you the worst gas?

tank girl said:
baked beans or muesli

baked beans are good for your heart,
the more you eat the more you fart
the more you fart the more you eat
so eat baked beans for lunch and tea

something I learned as a child. ( I was a very sweet child ;p )

Beans, beans the musical fruit
the more you eat, the more you toot
the more you toot, the better you feel
so have some beans with every meal :D

The bacterium used to turn milk into cheese or yoghurt. Major allergy...major gas!

tank girl said:
:confused: ohhh, so is gas burping or farting or both to you guys? or is farting just farting and burping just gas? And if burping is just gas then its not the one I would be worried about... :lloyd:
Usually, when we think gas, we think ass gas... but belching is caused by the same gas.

Inkara1 said:
Usually, when we think gas, we think ass gas... but belching is caused by the same gas.

Actually, fart gas comes from by-products of bacterial digestion. These bacteria live in our large intestine. They munch away at any food that we were unable to digest in the small intestine, and produce stanky gas as one of the by-products of their own digestive processes. So the foods that give us the most gas are those that we are least able to digest, and thus make it to the large intestine and the ensuing bacterial all-you-can-eat buffet :D

Belch gas is just air that is swallowed while we are eating or drinking.

This message was brought to you by the Society for the Consumption of Totally Digestible Food Products and the Coalition for a Fart Free Work Place.

Raven said:
There's always a microbioligist isn't there....

:p

Microbiology humour:

So a mushroom walks into a bar, spots a hot babe and tries to pick her up. The hot babe says says "I'm sorry, I'm just not interested" The mushroom says "Why not? I'm a fungi."

:D

*runs*

Camelyn said:
Microbiology humour:

So a mushroom walks into a bar, spots a hot babe and tries to pick her up. The hot babe says says "I'm sorry, I'm just not interested" The mushroom says "Why not? I'm a fungi."

*runs*
Not that easy! I got a good arm on me!

:tomato:

I had forgotten there is one thing that really does it to me, and I am sure to others that hasn't been mentioned. Prunes.....I become a lethal weapon.

MrBishop said:
so have some beans with every meal :D

The bacterium used to turn milk into cheese or yoghurt. Major allergy...major gas!

Yes, yes!

That was the way I knew it too.
Well, very close. :D

The most gas is definitively from beans and similar food, but the most stinky gas is from some types of beers :eek:

Camelyn said:
Microbiology humour:

*runs*

got's me a new sig, ah does.

The absolute worst for me is broccoli. I can't even have one piece, the abdominal cramps start almost immediately. It's a damn shame, I love the stuff. That and cauliflower.

Slim-Fast drinks also always did a number on me. My farts were rank. The kind that burns. Ugh. :sick:

Nixy said:
Me too :D except the last line is "So eat beans, beans with every meal"

Hmm, I knew it exactly as;

So eat your beans with every meal.

Back