What is wrong with people, take 2...

Gonz said:
{Maryland}

'nuff said

Hey! I am from there damnit! :p

Since Bel Air is close to Balti I could almost see something like that. Sadly things like this happen everywhere. Though one should think people would be moral enough to not rob somebody like a minister or churchgoers

freako104 said:
Hey! I am from there damnit! :p

Since Bel Air is close to Balti I could almost see something like that. Sadly things like this happen everywhere. Though one should think people would be moral enough to not rob somebody like a minister or churchgoers
Until you hear as much crap about Maryland as I do about California, STFU. :p

Until the two of you put together endure the regional hatred the typical Southerner faces every day, you can both STFU.

ekahs retsam said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

creative!

So...people could've been hurt, or killed, and it's funny just because it happened in a church, right? Would you be laughing if it happened in an old-folks home? How about a hospital?

People are in an old-folks home becxause they got too frail to look after themselves. People are in hospital because they got sick or hurt. People in church chose to go there of their own free will, so yes, it is funny.

a13antichrist said:
People are in an old-folks home becxause they got too frail to look after themselves. People are in hospital because they got sick or hurt. People in church chose to go there of their own free will, so yes, it is funny.

Some folks go to old folks homes and hospitals of their own free will as well.

a13antichrist said:

So it would have been every bit as "funny" if the crime had occurred at your residence, since you are there of your own free will.

Church robberies happen more often than anyone might imagine. The church I work at has been robbed several times...now we have a better alarm system.

SouthernN'Proud said:
So it would have been every bit as "funny" if the crime had occurred at your residence, since you are there of your own free will.

For sure except that there are only three people here and we are expecting shit, whereas the church is 100 or so people and they are as naive as my horses' balls.

a13antichrist said:
For sure except that there are only three people here and we are expecting shit, whereas the church is 100 or so people and they are as naive as my horses' balls.

So you are allowed to own guns in France, like the robber had?

MrBishop said:
Church robberies happen more often than anyone might imagine. The church I work at has been robbed several times...now we have a better alarm system.

My scoutmaster would always leave his truck unlocked with the keys in it. I kept telling him, "Floyd, it would be really sad if your truck got stolen out of the church parking lot." (The troop met at the LDS church... I was the only non-Mormon in a Mormon scout troop.)

I don't know if it ever happened or not.

It was great going to scout camp during Mormon Week. I could drink all the coke I wanted while all the sprite and root beer was sold out of the machines. :D

the downside, though, was that the camp started on Monday instead of Sunday night (Mormoms aren't suposed to travel on Sunday) so we had to leave real early Monday morning. Merit Badge Midway was also Monday, meaning everything was on a shorter schedule. Whenever my troop went in years where they didn't go during Mormon week, we traveled on Saturday and just fed ourselves instead of eating at the mess hall.

Inkara1 said:
the downside, though, was that the camp started on Monday instead of Sunday night (Mormoms aren't suposed to travel on Sunday) so we had to leave real early Monday morning. Merit Badge Midway was also Monday, meaning everything was on a shorter schedule. Whenever my troop went in years where they didn't go during Mormon week, we traveled on Saturday and just fed ourselves instead of eating at the mess hall.
Those troops have an ugly reputation at scout camps among us counselors for that very reason.....hated LDS week. :D

Back