What SHOULD you be doing?

tonksy

What SHOULD you be doing but can't be arsed to?

Listing the remaining 6 items that I have pictures for. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I SHOULD be preparing a run for President in 2008, but instead I'm wasting my considerable talents on this dead end job.

Professur

I really should e-bay the stack of BIX punch-down block that are sitting in my shed. And the patch panels. And the wall-mount rack. And the H-frame.

Starya

Prepare for work tomorrow.

Because, as I am painfully aware of: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
sigh.gif

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I should be doing homework...it's so close to the end though that noone can be arsed...my lack of job prospectives gives me even less motivation than others...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
laundry, dinner, tidying, cleaning, organizing the porch, letting the guinea pig run free.

But I'm sick so I'm not. Doubleduty tomorrow. Or the next day.

Uki Chick

Leslie said:
laundry, dinner, tidying, cleaning, organizing the porch, letting the guinea pig run free.

But I'm sick so I'm not. Doubleduty tomorrow. Or the next day.

don't you have someone to help you with all that fun stuff???

I should be studying for next weeks customs exam.

alex

oh, ahem, I'm doing what I sholud be doing.....relaxing after a hard days work and sipping on some Jack.

Professur

ekahs retsam said:
laundry... i hate it so much because no matter how much i do it keeps coming back :(

Nope. I've solved it. You've got three solutions. One: Get married. Two, stop changing out of your dirty clothes. Three, buy really really cheap clothes and jsut burn them after one wearing.

No charge.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Some of the roadie guys I know buy bags of socks and gitch and count them as disposable. It's a nice thought, always having brand new socks and undies.

Groceries is like that. Just a never ending cycle.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Professur said:
Nope. I've solved it. You've got three solutions. One: Get married. Two, stop changing out of your dirty clothes. Three, buy really really cheap clothes and jsut burn them after one wearing.

No charge.

:D

And you know better than to believe that crap...you're married yourself.