What SHOULD you be doing?

Winky

Bubba and Junior were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking up.

A "blonde" lady walked by and asked what they were doing.

"We're supposed to find the height of the flagpole," said Bubba, "but we don't have a ladder.

"The woman took a wrench from her purse, loosened a few bolts, and laid the pole down. Then she took a tape measure from her pocket, took a measurement & announced, "Eighteen feet, six inches," and walked away.

Junior shook his head and laughed. "Ain't that just like a dumb blonde? We ask for the height, and she gives us the length."

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
PT said:
Oh god. You're not one of those PowerPoint teachers, are you?

The school has that style.

I don't like it and I try to rely on slides just as a guide as to what should I expand about. The slide has all the theory, then I explain aspects and experiences I've had. When there's some practical example to do I write it on the board and solve it there.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Luis G said:
The school has that style.

I don't like it and I try to rely on slides just as a guide as to what should I expand about. The slide has all the theory, then I explain aspects and experiences I've had. When there's some practical example to do I write it on the board and solve it there.
Alright, I'll let it go then. I've always hated those classes cause you never seem to learn. It's just too easy for the teacher to sit at the laptop and click their way through the class.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
laundry, dinner, tidying, cleaning, organizing the porch, letting the guinea pig run free.
and painting furniture.

I gotta get that porch thing out of the way. But then it'll be 'organizing the basement'

stoopid never ending cycles *sigh*

tommyj27

Not really Banned
I should be on the phone with a client right now, we scheduled an appointment. They're calling me, so until then I'm here.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I should be on a beach in Tahiti, sipping a Mai Tai, watching the surf and the bikinis though not necessarily in that order, munching on a mango, and contemplating my next nap. But I'm not. Dammit.