as though my hair was on fire Yawn

mebbe tomorrow

Professur

Starya said:
I should be getting dressed.

And then I should do some housework.

Bagh.

Housework in the nude!!!

You'd be horrified to hear the stats on how many people do exactly that.

woodman19_99

I fail to see what is so bad about doing housework in the buff... as long as there is no vaccuming involved, there really shouldn't be an issue...

Starya

Yeah, ya know, takes more to horrify me.

Don't think it would be a good idea though, especially when it comes to the laundry. :p

tonksy

Wait...we shouldn't do housework in the nude? But it's the most logical way to clean the tub and shower.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
woodman19_99 said:
Umm, what exactly do you have that could be seriously damaged by a vacuum?

Vacuums are meant to be on the floor...so unless you're crawling on the floor and having it drag along while you vacuum...

BeardofPants

Sometimes it's just convenient. I sleep starkass, get up at 4am and decide to vacuum at 4am in the buff. I never said it was sensible. ;) Seriously though, it's just easier sometimes. Vacuum, jump into the shower, and clean the bath/shower, and then have a shower. All the while fighting off teh humping BF. ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
I wondered who'd catch it......

I've never vacuum ANY drapes. The actual drapes that go on the windows of the house my mom takes down and washes in the washing machine. The OTHER drapes...well...I imagine that would be painful.

woodman19_99

BeardofPants said:
Sometimes it's just convenient. I sleep starkass, get up at 4am and decide to vacuum at 4am in the buff. I never said it was sensible. ;) Seriously though, it's just easier sometimes. Vacuum, jump into the shower, and clean the bath/shower, and then have a shower. All the while fighting off teh humping BF. ;)

Hey, it's your fault for being in the buff that he is all over you!

Luis G said:
please tell me you're not talking about those drapes...

Sick mind... trouble is, that's where mine went too... :rofl4:

tonksy

I should be working...but I just can't seem to get started.
I am trying to figure out what category on ebay says NWT Pink Floyd sleep shorts with pigs....men's sleepware or rock memorabilia.....my brain hurts...need caffiene...

tonksy

OOOH! That would be good for my store!
I was thinking about the ebay categories. You have to pick an ebay category and then a store category. I put the shorts in my music apparel category in the store and I chose the Pink Floyd apparel category for ebay auctions...but I think I like your idea for a seasonal store category! Might help me to move some stuff!