What SHOULD you be doing?

Stop Laughing

I should be cleaning up my room, or the living room, or the kitchen, or the bathrooms, or the basement, or the computer room, or getting ready for the road rallye this weekend, or fixing the drapes, or re-setup the computer room, or... and it goes on like this... my work here is never done. Could it be because I never do my work here? now I gotta fix that problem... ugh, it really doesn't ever end.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
SouthernN'Proud said:
I should be on a beach in Tahiti, sipping a Mai Tai, watching the surf and the bikinis though not necessarily in that order, munching on a mango, and contemplating my next nap. But I'm not. Dammit.

ME TOO!!!!

except the mango part, I don't like mangoes

Starya

Right now I should be fixing my lunch, so I won't have to go to work without any. Again.

Come to think of it.. I'm gonna go fix my lunch.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
and painting furniture.

I gotta get that porch thing out of the way. But then it'll be 'organizing the basement'

stoopid never ending cycles *sigh*
Porch is done!!! I did something! I solved the really not wanting to sand and paint problem by putting cushions on the chairs, as the seats were the bad spots. :lloyd:

Now I should be putting the porch stuff (assorted winter and moving crap) away properly in the basement.

MrBishop

Figuring out WTF is wrong with Indesign layout that I can't print the damn catalog the right bloody way :)

Oh...and lunch :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
At this point I guess I could be getting ready for school...although I don't leave for over an hour...or I could be tidying my room...but I'll have plenty of time for that this evening...I'm just relaxing and there's nothing else I really SHOULD be doing, it's nice :)

levana

PT said:
Going to bed, but alas, I'm here.

That's exactly what I should be doing too. 4am and I decide to visit otcentral. There are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many threads for a newbie like myself to catch up on... holy hannah batman!

Winky

just click the "new posts" button everyday
and post something 'off topic' in each one
and before you know it...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I should be sleeping but I've been sleeping in really late the last few days because I was pretty sleep deprived last week and since I've been sleeping so late I've been going to bed later and later...:mope:

Now I'm going though, night