What SHOULD you be doing?

Professur

SouthernN'Proud said:
:D

And you know better than to believe that crap...you're married yourself.

Not only do I not do any laundry .... I'm not allowed to. I once (once) broke my Mum's washer when she was off in Scotland and I had to fend for myself. Since then, I kid you not, the wimmen folk around me arrange that I always have clean clothes. When the missus takes off for the summer to the cottage and I'm stuck in the city ... neighbouring wimmen stop by to ask if I need laundry done. I get asked at church. I get phone calls asking if I'm alright for clean socks ... coz they've got a half load going into the machine and they've room.

Professur

They're wimmin. Who knows. All I know is that the closest I've come to laundry since is rinsing out a pair of socks that stank before packing them to take home during one of my long work runs.

tonksy

SouthernN'Proud said:
bpeg2.jpg
Man, that couch is atrocious!
I do all the laundry here (Which is a fuckload if you consider the business side of it) but I don't put Rob's away....Hell, I barely put mine away.

Uki Chick

Leslie said:
I have lots of someones. But I can't just eat bonbons all day.

Not everyday, anyway. :lloyd:

Well at least a few days you should be able to. Get everyone involved in helping out. Goes faster, and then you have more time to yourself to relax and really enjoy those bonbons.

AlphaTroll

I should be capturing figures and sending them out to clients...I should...really...it's part of what I get paid for...I really will get to it...eventually.

woodman19_99

I really should be sending out pictures to the people who asked for them of the three ATX cases I have For Sale on Anand.

BUT I AM SO LAZY!

I really should be installing the three new Opteron's I got into 3 of my 4 computers.

BUT I AM SO LAZY!

I really should be working on my resume to get out of this boring job.

BUT I AM SO LAZY!

I really should be doing work at my boring job.

BUT I AM SO LAZY!

woodman19_99

PT said:
Oh god. You're not one of those PowerPoint teachers, are you?

What's so bad about that? Perfect time to sit in the back of the class and catch up on some Z's, especially if he is nice enough to hand out copies of the slides before class...

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Cleaning the Kitchen

Oh wait DID that.

Vaccuming

Oh wait DID that.

Cleaning

Oh wait DID that.

relaxing

DOING that.

tonksy

Sorting new inventory....and watching Star Trek...think I'll sort inventory AND watch Star Trek.