What would you do if...

Vortex

a13antichrist said:
Do you know why he got "chucked out"?
Um... not sure :shrug: as far as I figured, he's a bit of a workaholic, so he spent most of his time studying, so he never really had time for his friends. But when I asked him what happened to him after we broke up, and why he didn't join us when we went out... he said he was never invited :alienhuh: :shrug: so I dunno what went on there really.

a13antichrist said:
How has this guy been towards the ex since he's been back in the group?
Um, the grumpy friend has been all friendly to the ex since he's been back in the group. But then when BF and I got back together, grumpy friend got all peeved with the two of us when we were together, but then when just the two of them are together, they are fine, and when grumpy friend is with me, he's fine... a little reserved, but alright :)

*shrugs again*
My life is always interesting. Well I'll be seeing them all this weekend... maybe excluding the BF, he might be going away for the weekend somewhere, so maybe I can weasle out of him what's bugging him :)

*fingers crossed*

Vortex

SQUEEE!! He's talking to me again!!
Not as much as usual, but it's a great first step ^_^
*does happy dance*

Vortex

Shadowfax said:
let's get drunk & naked
/me gets drunk
/me makes sultry eyes at Shadowfax
/me starts to take off her top
/me forgets what she was doing and walks around mumbling
:alienhuh:

sam_fisher

*is bown away by Vortex's beauty*..wow
eek8.gif
worship.gif

eek2.gif

tommyj27

Not really Banned
Luis G said:
Most of what i had to say was already said by AlladinSane and Squiggy.

He'll come back as a friend, maybe in a few months, but he will fall in love with you again :shrug:
I've been that guy, sorta. I came around eventually, once I took some time to figure out where my priorities were. Eventually I realized that friendship was far more important than feeling hurt. It took a while, nine months at least, but she's one of my best friends almost 4 years later. For me there is still some residual weirdness that goes on sometimes, but I deal with it, and bite my tongue when necessary. I guess my point is to let him do his soul-searching and take things at his pace, otherwise it may seem like you're rubbing salt in the wound. :hippy:

Vortex

Well something nice came out of all of this, I've had a good ol chat with him, and we're cool now ^_^ We're both going to go watch Spirited Away tomorrow (we're the only ones in the group that watch Anime type shows) so that'll be a good way to... I dunno, show that no matter what, I'm still gonna be friends with him ^_^ :D

*happy happy happy*