When is abortion the killing of a human being?(read careful)

When does abortion become the equivalent of killing a human

• Abortion is murder at any stage

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • It's ok up to one month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Up to six weeks

• Up to two months

• Up to three months

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Up to four months

• Up to six months

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
Ah I see. Well I don't really get squeemish for that, but the dead kids kinda works on my feelings.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
You can keep going if you want, however, I am withdrawing from this discussion. It will only piss off one or both of us, and seeing as I have been involved in a couple thread locks the last few days, I really don't want to make it another.

Good day.

RD_151

Yeah, its basically one opinon versus another, with no way for one side or the other to prove his or her opion to be more right than someone else's. The best bet is to simply state your opinion and call it good. Nobody is gonna change anyones mind on such issues. Its a personally thing.

Jeslek

Banned
RD_151 said:
Yeah, its basically one opinon versus another, with no way for one side or the other to prove his or her opion to be more right than someone else's. The best bet is to simply state your opinion and call it good. Nobody is gonna change anyones mind on such issues. Its a personally thing.
Yes I agree. :)

Gaunt

Regardless of my own feelings on the topic (I would never want the girl to do it) I think that it is each person's decision and that they should have the option of doing it if they feel the need. Because of that I guess I am "pro-choice" if you like to use labels. :neutral: