When it comes to sleepin', would yer partner say yer a "Cuddler, or a "Loner"?

/me twacks forehead with text book*
ow
Been studying, so not only am I slow to wit, but I'm feeling / am dumb.

Oh yeah, I read that a while back... forgot :blush: Well it's atleast good to be able to put an image that an author is thinking of to a character :D

Re: When it comes to sleepin', would yer partner say yer a

lacemyster said:
If I ever get a chance, then I'd be a cuddler.
Same. Mostly for the comfort. I can tell that because even now, I try to cuddle my cat before I go to sleep and she won't let me (grr). I like to have the knowledge that someone (I consider my cat a person :p) I love is nearby and will protect me if anything bad happens. I don't like going to sleep without my kitty being in the same room. I can stand to have my hand off her (but I would rather cuddle, and kitty takes place over anything else since I am only 16) and sleep, but I perfer to have my hand on her. Or my head, but she doesn't like that anymore :(.

Oh good lord where were you girls when I was single? :disgust2:

:( That hurt. That hurt really bad. Really bad cause it's true. :yell:

:( I'm not That Old. Oh wait, 16. Yep, I'm that old. :(

PuterTutor said:
:( I'm not That Old. Oh wait, 16. Yep, I'm that old. :(
aww, it's okey [[hugs]] Cheer up. I turn 17 in one month and 19 days!! [[snickers]] yes, I am that mean :D

But bright side, you have snivling little ingrates right? (kids, i'm talking about kids ;))

i used to be a one nighter so i was a loner but now i want to be held by soemone i love so i guess its somewhere between loner and cuddler. tho its more cuddling/snuggling im wanting. :crying4:

Wacky Nacky said:
aww, it's okey [[hugs]] Cheer up. I turn 17 in one month and 19 days!! [[snickers]] yes, I am that mean :D

But bright side, you have snivling little ingrates right? (kids, i'm talking about kids ;))

Yeah, I've got kids, but they don't like to cuddle anymore either.

I think I already answered but I gotta go with cuddler.

mmmmmmmm cuddling

*wishes she could see that boy this weekend*

PuterTutor said:
Yeah, I've got kids, but they don't like to cuddle anymore either.
That wasn't my point :p My point was that since you have kids, you've already put out your end into the world.

Cuddler cuddler cuddler! No wonder on MSN, ICQ and several email accounts I'm Hugmonster!

Wacky Nacky said:
That wasn't my point :p My point was that since you have kids, you've already put out your end into the world.

So then I'm like DONE now? Oh man. That sucks. :mope:

You're not done PT! :hug: I'll cuddle!!!

Naw just go find some fertile young farm girl!

I'm a loner. We've a king size bed and I pretty well stay on my side and he on his side. Until about 4:00 am, I'm told. That's when he wakes up realizing he has no covers whatsoever and has to come get them. :D *heh*

And there I was thinking you'd let your hubby appreciate your radiant beauty and get nasty at 4am instead :brow:

Back