When...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
...did everyone get a life?

I finally have no responsibilities (except getting this apartment tidied up and everything packed up) and NOONE is around! :mope:

I still have no life. Just got home from work and it's time to relax. No wait, the yard needs to be mowed.....crap :(

Gonz said:
A week from next Wednesday...they promised this time.

They lie. I don't think they ever read the "A Promise is a promise" book

alex said:
I still have no life. Just got home from work and it's time to relax. No wait, the yard needs to be mowed.....crap :(

At first I red "mowed" as "moved" and it made me wonder how you intended to move the yard, and where to.

I've looked in here three times today. This is the first I've seen of you, Nix, so don't you go getting all high and mighty on us. You and that cheeky mouse of yours.

Professur said:
I've looked in here three times today. This is the first I've seen of you, Nix, so don't you go getting all high and mighty on us. You and that cheeky mouse of yours.

I usually browse in invisible so I very well coulda been here and you wouldn't have known if there wasn't anything I was replying to at the time. Also I left here at 7-ish and didn't get home til 1am...if everyone else can have a life then so can I :p

Inkara1 said:
At first I red "mowed" as "moved" and it made me wonder how you intended to move the yard, and where to.

I'm seriously considering moving to a home with a "flatter" lawn......among other things I would like to have.

alex said:
I'm seriously considering moving to a home with a "flatter" lawn......among other things I would like to have.

wouldn't it just be cheaper to hire a guy with a big road roller?

I've been thinking about selling this house anyway. I want a small garage out back, a covered patio, a larger master bedroom/bath with a jacuzzi and a big shower with multiple shower heads, but I don't want to invest the money in this house. I don't want to have the most expensive house in the neighborhood....never get my money back out of it. Better to buy another house where all the houses have about the same thing.

And it will have a flatter yard. I have a drainage ditch on one side of me that's a pain in the ass to mow.

And the ceilings won't have those styrofoam crumbs on it.

And I'll have zoysa grass instead of bermuda.

And it'll have all vynil windows.

And it'll have......well, lots of things I wish I had the first time around.

Get the picture?

I know what you mean. I like this house a lot but there are a ton of things I'd like to change. Rob and I talk about moving a lot but in reality we know that it won't be for a long time. The funny this is that in order to sell the house we would have to sink a ton of money into it to fix the things I am not crazy about to begin with...so the thing is, by the time we shell out to fix it up for the market we might as well have just fixed it the way we (read I) like it and stay put.

Back