Where in the hell is summer

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Ok...June is here and we haven't even made it into the 80s yet. The normal temps for this time of year should be in the mid 80s. Right now its only 57 and I'm getting a little tired of waiting...Anyone else having unseasonable weather?

The weather's been pretty weird over here too. I think that generally weather patterns are changing...

Our summer is here, no more "very hot" weather, now is just warm.

Well here in the Southern Hemisphere it's getting pretty Cold... but in hindsight, I guess it could be a whole lot colder *shrugs* maybe Mother Nature is running a little late ;)

Sunday afternoon. 55 here in Toronto. Kinda warm. I am wearing sandals and shorts and used the aircondition in my car today.

55 isn't really warm...unless you're a polar bear or something. Its the same here and it feels a bit nipply

*frown* Nah, I like it. I like it between [tooltip=5 to 15 Celsius. Roughly.]45 and 55[/tooltip] outside. Just right for shorts and sandals without breaking a sweat. :)

Canada is colder. If you're acclimatised to sub-zero temperatures the 55 must feel really hot.

Aunty Em said:
If you'r acclimatised to sub-zero temperatures the 55 must feel really hot.

Strangely enough that is very true. Moving here from teh west coast, anything under 70 was chilly. After one winter, 55 was a great day.

I just hate the two weeks a year Toronto hits [tooltip=40 Celsius]100[/tooltip]. Highest humidex last summer was around [tooltip=53 Celsius]128[/tooltip].

you'll love the weather here [/sarcasm]

3 weeks ago, San Luis Potosi reached temps of 50ºC (a bit over 120F).

Now you know why we just love rain :D

Jeslek said:
frown* Nah, I like it. I like it between 45 and 55 outside.
o_O Okay, that's where I'm VERY different, I NEED warmth!! I'm only happy if it's like 25'c - 77'F ... and even then I run around with long sleeves / jerseys on :D

/me is a warmth vampire
/me needs LOTS of warmth to survive :p

Back