Where in the hell is summer

I will strip naked if the temperature ever goes above 40 Celsius with no airconditioning. Seriously.

The problem with heat is that once you're naked, that is it! You can't do anything else. If it gets cold, you can always layer more clothes.

Squig, I just finished cleaning my gutters, and I'm putting in new attic fans later. It's 75 here, but I promise it's much warmer on the roof. It's summer enough for me today.

I'm with you Squiggs. I still can't put any of my plants out because it's too wet and cold. The usual date for putting plants out is May 15th. We're already two weeks overdue.

Tomorrow is supposed to be mostly sunny and the highest temp we've had so far--76. Just in time for me to go back to work.

The 10-day forecast:

Tonight
Jun 01 Partly Cloudy / Wind 53° 20 %

Mon
Jun 02 Mostly Sunny 76°/55° 0 %

Tue
Jun 03 Mostly Cloudy 74°/55° 20 %

Wed
Jun 04 Few Showers 71°/54° 30 %

Thu
Jun 05 Mostly Cloudy 67°/55° 20 %

Fri
Jun 06 Few Showers 69°/60° 30 %

Sat
Jun 07 Isolated T-Storms 74°/60° 30 %

Sun
Jun 08 Few Showers 69°/57° 30 %

Mon
Jun 09 Cloudy 68°/57° 20 %

Tue
Jun 10 Scattered Showers 69°/58° 40 %

Ok, I didn't read this whole thread but 5celcius is NOPT shorts weather Jeslek!!! *shivers* 15 is about when the shorts should get busted out...

I don't need 80...But I sure wouldn't mind seeing the sun once in awhile. Its like perpetual evening here.... :(

It's been around 70 here for the last week. Did have one cold day, got down to around 50 something, but otherwise it's been tolerable. Does seem a little cold for the time of year though.

I thought i was the only who was sick of the unseasonable weather we were having. Seriously the weather here should be hitting in the 80s or atleast in the lower 70s but nope...hasn't cracked past 65...it's annoying me

..oh when oh when will my dear summer kiss me on the cheeks once again with her golden sunshine and her blessed winds of the scented heavens.:(

Back