Where in the hell is summer

memorial day weekend we went in the water, twice even.we're thinking it was ~55-60. my balls are still afraid to come out

finally i see HomeLan's pool, the one that nalani used to talk so much.

Luis G said:
finally i see HomeLan's pool, the one that nalani used to talk so much.

I coulda sworn I posted a pic at another site you used to visit. Maybe you were already gone by then. Anyways, yep, that's it.

We had a brief sun sighting on Monday but the clouds rolled back in at suppertime and its been overcast, rainy, and cold since.....I guess we aren't gonna have summer this year... :(

Think about this Squigg. Jersey is NYC's Landfill. What happens to landfills when they get good and hot?

Squiggy said:
I'd be celebrating to reach 75, chcr...Its downright chilly here right now.

I know the feeling, Squiggy. Yesterday, it only got to 109 F. :D Talk about your cold spells... The day before, we were in heat condition 5 for a good majority of the day. :eek5:

PuterTutor said:
Think about this Squigg. Jersey is NYC's Landfill. What happens to landfills when they get good and hot?

Theres an idea...We could all go sit around the dump fires tonight...:retard:

Groundhog Day is soon :eh:

but on the bright side, the end must be nigh...I went outside today and the wind is positively balmy! Still frostbite bitter but one's skin doesn't fall off immediately upon going out :headbang:

The rodents tend to be more accurate than a whole room full of smiling suits with their fancy degrees and radar equipment.

Back