Where in the hell is summer

It was high 80s here Friday. Cold front moved through very early Saturday and was 70 when I went to work at 11:30. It's 78 out now.

I love this weather :headbang:

Though I know it'll suck in another two months when it'll be hotter at 2am than it is right now.

Homie, I opened mine this weekend too. It's not as big as yours. 18X36 9ft. deep in the deep end. It'll get you wet. :D

I love having a pool. I can wear a speedo if I want to and no one will scream in horror (well, my wife will, but she's just being facetious).

it's been lovely here, you must just be experiencing the clouds gathering over Mordor *cough* Washin- *cough* in the east

Mon
Jun 02 Partly Cloudy
75°/50°
20 %
Tue
Jun 03 Partly Cloudy
72°/52°
20 %
Wed
Jun 04 Showers
71°/49°
40 %
Thu
Jun 05 Scattered Showers
70°/48°
30 %
Fri
Jun 06 Scattered Showers
68°/48°
30 %
Sat
Jun 07 Scattered Showers
68°/53°
30 %
Sun
Jun 08 Partly Cloudy
78°/54°
10 %
Mon
Jun 09 Scattered T-Storms
75°/51°
60 %
Tue
Jun 10 Partly Cloudy
76°/53°
0 %

the last week or so it's been really hard to even crawl into my cave and turn on the computer. I've had to force myself to check my email at least every other day.

we'll have to remember this thread in november when the temp is still in the 90's and we start wondering when the cool weather will arrive...:D

Fuck this. I'm moving back west where summer damned well knows it's job and is on time.

Tonight
Mostly clear with scattered frost. Near record lows in the upper 30s. Calm winds.

That pool is only 22,000 gallons. chcr, yours may even be bigger.

Yeah, prof, but I'm not all that thrilled with swimming where I fish (except the ocean - that's big enough to share activities). I'm also betting the lake doesn't often see water temps of 80-82 F. That seems to be the sweet spot for comfort... it was 72 yesterday. Get into that, and my balls wouldn't drop back down for 2 days.

Back