Where the hell is....

I was wondering that myself the other day .. it's been a while since he's been seen .. hmm... could it be that he has a life? No way .. if we don't have a life, he can't have a life .. ain't that the rules?

:D

P.S. It's Britney in the av, samcurry. Weird... one of the better pics of her, I think. Normally not too much of a fan.

Luis thought it was Madonna. Dumb bastit (and a perv that likes crusty 15 year old lesbians, may I add). :D

her lesbian friend is the hot one......is she 15?

Lesbian friend of 15 y/o girl

Attachment(s):

picture_554.jpg, 52.80kb

picture_554.jpg

OSLI hasn't been around lately. S4 is no longer a Super Moderator... fury is busy with his conversion... that leaves the Entertainment forum moderated by no one except our good buddy, samcurry. And I'm sure Sam has better things to do.

I call for an election for moderator to the Entertainment forum.

Originally posted by Anakin
OSLI hasn't been around lately. S4 is no longer a Super Moderator... fury is busy with his conversion... that leaves the Entertainment forum moderated by no one except our good buddy, samcurry. And I'm sure Sam has better things to do.

I call for an election for moderator to the Entertainment forum.

OSLI is moderator of Real World forum.
Entertainment is well by ris :D

*bitchslaps Anakin for calling mod elections and because I haven't bitchslapped him today*

Originally posted by Justintime
OSLI is well and here, cause hes a bit busy and does not post don't mean he ain't here.

Sure sure... he's too busy to post but not to busy to read all the posts and fullfull his moderating duties? :laugh:

What :confuse3: Im not good enough? Jeesh

Plus i saw OSLI just a bit ago. so i know he's on the task...

What makes you so sure no one else can moderate that forum?

Remember young padawan, there is always 2.

Back