Where the hell is....

Originally posted by samcurry
What makes you so sure no one else can moderate that forum?

Well let's see. OSLI is not around much, fury is busy, there are no Super Mods, and only OSLI is assigned as a mod to that forum. That only leaves you.

How wrong you are to make assumptions....
Like i said young padawan, like the sith there is ALWAYS 2

dude, if any more mods are elected its by vote, after the last performance in our elections, dunno what your chances are, or maybe the league of non-posters will 'micarously' turn up?

Originally posted by Justintime
dude, if any more mods are elected its by vote, after the last performance in our elections, dunno what your chances are, or maybe the league of non-posters will 'micarously' turn up?

I never said it wouldn't be by vote. I called for elections. My days of trying to cheat the system are over. I want to be fairly elected. If the members here don't want me as a moderator, it's okay.

looks are decieving, and titles mean nothing to me.
How do you know im an admin? only 1 person knows exactly what my member status really is. For all you know i could just have rights to veiw. But as Justintime has stated there is no reason to call for a vote. Besides how would you have the time with you and s4's new site and all? :confuse3: :confuse3:

S4's site was shut down. I have my own now. I only suggested an election because at first glance there was no one moderating that forum. But if you insist there is, okay then. I say good day sir.

you can't 'call' for elections, we have to see a need for it, you're not in the position to tell us to 'fire' a mod or add more mods to a forum cause you said so, plus i think your actually speaking such things in public shows how much respect for that indivudal you have and is very low. :(

Originally posted by Justintime
you can't 'call' for elections, we have to see a need for it, you're not in the position to tell us to 'fire' a mod or add more mods to a forum cause you said so, plus i think your actually speaking such things in public shows how much respect for that indivudal you have and is very low. :(

I am not ordering you to start an election, I am "calling" for one. Like a suggestion or request as a member. I know that you have something personal against me and you'd rather eat shit that have me as a moderator.

In my mind clear, your feelings toward me are. ;)

young ani leave it be. there is no reason to call for an election. we dont need more mods yet. Now if someone leaves we will consider it but until then or if another forum is added I just dont see the need.

Originally posted by samcurry
young ani leave it be. there is no reason to call for an election. we dont need more mods yet. Now if someone leaves we will consider it but until then or if another forum is added I just dont see the need.

I agree. I said good day to you sir. :)

Man, your signature is really pissing me off. This thread is MOSTLY repulsive sig now. :mad:

Yes ani cut the sig back to what it was. No putting the "cool features" in there.

Back