Who has been under general anaesthesia?

General anaesthetic ever?

• yes

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scanty

I was just wondering how many of you have had an operation under general anaesthetic. Don't ask me why I'm wondering this. :retard:

I found it quite an exciting experience, but that was only because is was a minor op and I didn't have anything to worry about.
I had the classic ice-cream and jelly thing and it was all pretty cool. Until the next morning when they made me eat a whoe bowl of corn flakes to get rid of all the burned bits of flesh.

I threw up 20 times as well, it was pretty gross (yes...I counted). :D

I have a bit of a problem with needles. Bleh. That was the worst part of the whole thing. :sick:

Scanty said:
I found it quite an exciting experience, but that was only because is was a minor op and I didn't have anything to worry about.
I had the classic ice-cream and jelly thing and it was all pretty cool. Until the next morning when they made me eat a whoe bowl of corn flakes to get rid of all the burned bits of flesh. :D
eh? :confuse3:

never, only local anaesthesia and some other stuff to send me to dreamsland :D

btw, the doctor asked me: "have you ever tried a drink called queen?" (then he injected me that stuff and bye bye).

^lol

Yeah, I remember the doctor saying a similarly stupid thing to me before I passed out. Something about my pet rabbit. :retard:

I was under quite a while during my back surgery...The morphine drip was the more enjoyable of the two though... :D

I had a badly infected wisdom tooth and they asked if I wanted general anesthesia. I jumped at the chance!

It was awesome. I can handle needles in my arm, just not in my mouth. I woke up crying and the nurse said that that happens a lot to people. It was great, I highly reccommend it!!

Scanty said:
Yeah, I remember the doctor saying a similarly stupid thing to me before I passed out. Something about my pet rabbit. :retard:

he had to give me several dosis of it, 'cause i woke up about 3 or 4 times in the surgery (it was a 2 or 3 hours surgery). Next day, my uncle (who is a doctor) told me i have a great tolerance to that thing, and then asked me how much alcohol i can take. :D :D

stingray_sting said:
lol, i went under aneseia when i busted my arm when i was biking to LL's house
Tell the people here the remarkable IQ you demonstrated that day... :D :p

tonsilectomy as a 2nd grader. I do remember waking from a fog...waking from a fog...waking from a fog, etc.

Back