Who is 'Us' ?

I didn't read the entire thread but I did read the majority. A friend of mine recently went through Catholic RCIA classes. The Catholic church admits they story of creation is a pagan story used because of it's simplicity and ability to make a clear point. Most of the bible is metaphores and stories, not scientific fact. This is why Catholics accept evolution and scientific theories such as the big bang. I know catholicism is just one of the many faceted christian faith; but it is one of the oldest established christian churches, so the views of the church are sound ones.

Adam and Eve have Cain and Able. Cain kills Able and is sent to another already populated land to find a wife. There is the whole side note where god says if any man harms adam or his descendants then they will suffer 2 fold. Cain went to the pagans, the people who aren't the children of christ. so the bible reads if a pagan kills a christian their suffering will be two fold for it. remember "thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."
It is christian doctrine that all christians are children of god. by blood comes from accepting the blood of christ was shed for you. not that you are the incestious offspring of adam and eve.
You silly christians really should read more.

i just chanced upon a comment whice read something along the lines of real wiccan practices being mentioned in the harry potter books. i've only read one but i find this laughable.
my school was called cauldron high not hogwarts. in modern days we ride vacumes not brooms. why do you think they are called dirt devils. tee-hee. and i use my uncorn hair magic wand to turn my friends to stone when they try to keep me from sneaking off at night to drink soda, which is proven to lower your defense against the dark arts....
how silly...

Back