who the fark

[knows she's gonna get whapped for it but who gives a shit]What kind of desperate ex-wife hangs around her EX-hubbies board and fanatically reads all his posts to see what he gets up to?[/end rant]:rolleyes:

[not a whapping]Um, she was a member here before the divorce too. And was a posting member when Paul left this board for a time, to post elsewhere.

BeardofPants said:
[knows she's gonna get whapped for it but who gives a shit]What kind of desperate ex-wife hangs around her EX-hubbies board and fanatically reads all his posts to see what he gets up to?[/end rant]:rolleyes:

1st - far from being desperate
2nd - since when does the board belong to him?
3rd - allowed to read any posts that are made and respond to them if so pleases
4th - mind your own business

all i did was say that I found Lopan's post funny. I have the right to my opinion.

OK you two...this is not the time nor the place for all this.

Here. Lemme fill this kiddie pool with banana pudding, and you two fight it out like grown women!

SouthernN'Proud said:

Here. Lemme fill this kiddie pool with banana pudding, and you two fight it out like grown women!

Hey, now that's sexist and degrading. I'll get in and referee.

BeardofPants said:

Uki Chick said:
1st - far from being desperate
2nd - since when does the board belong to him?
3rd - allowed to read any posts that are made and respond to them if so pleases
4th - mind your own business

all i did was say that I found Lopan's post funny. I have the right to my opinion.

Ladies ,Ladies ,at least have the decency to oil up first.

But seriously why care ?( (Thats not directed at anyone in particular),its just a Chat board. :shrug: In real life some of the comments I make would get my faced slapped if not kicked in the nuts,but nobody ever gets their knickers in a knot about my comments because its JUST A CHAT BOARD :evilcool:

IMHO, if the breakups/divorces were kept off the boards in the first place, instead of being put front and center in threads and snide comments, people would not be dividing into sides right now. And people would be minding their own business because they wouldn't be invited to comment on yours.

There are a few people who love seeing this kind of thing but I think mostly, everyone would be much happier not reading any more about it. I know I would.

I'm kinda balanced between
:lurk: vs. :tmi: vs. :sleep:

On one hand...there's a voyeur attitude that's easy to take around here. Then again, I know 2/4 of those involved... which makes it a bit more personal ... kinda makes me want to cringe on behalf of those involved...then again, it's not the first time that I've seen friendships, relationships etc crumble or spontaneously explode online.

SouthernN'Proud said:

You are of course, absolutely right. I guess I was just getting a bit fed up with the constant sniping, etcetera. :shrug:

:rofl3: should have known there'd be wrestling in there somewhere. :lol:

BeardofPants said:
You are of course, absolutely right. I guess I was just getting a bit fed up with the constant sniping, etcetera. :shrug:

The thing is, there was no sniping, all I said in my post was that I thought Lopan's comment was funny. It was just an opinion. It made me laugh.

There will be no wrestling anytime soon!

Uki Chick said:
There will be no wrestling anytime soon!
Aw man! :(
Not even a grudge match? We'll invite old members back and put everyone off into teams based on colours of thongs.

*Clairebear
*Tankgirl
*you
*BoPeep
*Leslie
*Mare
*AlphaTroll
*Princesslissa
*Tonks
*GF
*Nixy
*Ku'u
*Liliandra
*Nalani
*Rose

;)

MrBishop said:
Aw man! :(
Not even a grudge match? We'll invite old members back and put everyone off into teams based on colours of thongs.

*Clairebear
*Tankgirl
*you

Does this mean I have to buy a red thong now? I have in plenty of other colors, but funny I don't have red :shrug:

Back