Why I hate Ebay

DaFunkgirl

E-Bay purchases for Canadians are only worth it if you purchase from another Canadian. I have only bought one thing from there, and it got shipped to me from Florida.
It was supposed to be an express delivery and it took 4 weeks, and cose me about $11.00 US in shipping, not to mention the $6.00 Canadian I had to pay upon picking up the package from the Post Office.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
DaFunkgirl said:
E-Bay purchases for Canadians are only worth it if you purchase from another Canadian. I have only bought one thing from there, and it got shipped to me from Florida.
It was supposed to be an express delivery and it took 4 weeks, and cose me about $11.00 US in shipping, not to mention the $6.00 Canadian I had to pay upon picking up the package from the Post Office.

It depends, I buy stuff for the office, but it's all in the $100 range and up, then it's worth it, otherwise, your right.

th3e last thing I tried to sell on ebay was a 1973 Jaguar e-type, anyone interested?

MrBishop

freako104 said:
why didnt you just check out teh games workshop site or the Warhammer site?

There are 4 stores that sell the stuff in the immediateMontreal area....all fairly expensive.
For example:

Warhammer Fantasy Rule Book 6th edition
Local store: $69.00 CAN
Games Workshop: $65.00 CAN plus S&H Link
EBay: $14.50US plus $4US S&H Link

MrBishop

DaFunkgirl said:

:hug: You have my condolences, as a fellow Canadian :)

DaFunkgirl

MrBishop said:
:hug: You have my condolences, as a fellow Canadian :)

Thank you!!!
It's tough when your trying to buy things that are rare in Canada..
(Im female so I buy clothes from e-bay)
and then pay an arm and a leg for shipping.
*sigh*
:)

Montreal I see, are u guys even concidered Canadian?
(sorry I had to)

MrBishop

paul_valaru said:
tabernaque, une estie anglais!!!

yep, no seperatits here (mispelled on purpose)

Vive le Québec libre!!!
ca-q.gif

In all seriousness...Montreal is one of the few places in Quebec where we still are Canadian :)

DaFunkgirl

MrBishop said:
Vive le Québec libre!!!

In all seriousness...Montreal is one of the few places in Quebec where we still are Canadian :)

I see, actually in Canada... I haven't been further east than Alberta...

I do want to go to the Eastcoast one day... but we'll see ... there's a few places I want to travel to before I embark on a cross Canada Trip.