Woke up this Morning too....

I woke up to my youngest daughter screaming upstairs, "I'm not listening to your FUCKING music anymore, Bitch!"

Thankfully she was just talking to her sister. Sisters are so cute.

PuterTutor said:
I woke up to my youngest daughter screaming upstairs, "I'm not listening to your FUCKING music anymore, Bitch!"

Thankfully she was just talking to her sister. Sisters are so cute.

:| Youngest? Damn, PT. Sounds like you've got more than your handsfull with 'em. How many years 'till the house is empty and you have some semblance of peace?

:twitch: Peace?

What's that?

The youngest is 8, the oldest is 15, so about the time the youngest is moving out, the oldest will probably be getting divorced and moving back home.

PuterTutor said:
:twitch: Peace?

What's that?

The youngest is 8, the oldest is 15, so about the time the youngest is moving out, the oldest will probably be getting divorced and moving back home.

:rofl4: :winkkiss:

..Who is the genius that invented the windchill factor??.."The weather is 33 degrees but with the windchill factor added in it will feel like -4 degress"....??..No you asshole...then it is is -4 degrees"

Lewis Black

don't you hate when you have to get out of a nice, warm, cozy bed to step onto a freezing cold floor? these are the days when you wish you could stay bundled up in bed all day.

and I was all warm and cozy too, under the blankets, feeling good, with a cat on my pillow playing with my hair, it was bliss

paul_valaru said:
that was 5 in the morning
so...i gotta wonder....can you tell the difference between regular old freezing and -31? i think i prolly couldn't by that point....

I'm thinking once it's below 0, it's all just fucking cold. There really isn't too many shades until your coffee freezes in the cup before you get to the car, then it's time to turn your ass back around and go back inside.

PuterTutor said:
I'm thinking once it's below 0, it's all just fucking cold. There really isn't too many shades until your coffee freezes in the cup before you get to the car, then it's time to turn your ass back around and go back inside.
pretty much sums up my point of view nicely.

tonks said:
so...i gotta wonder....can you tell the difference between regular old freezing and -31? i think i prolly couldn't by that point....

there is huge diffrence

0 is cold

-31 is painful, the wind slices you like a knife

paul_valaru said:
there is huge diffrence

0 is cold

-31 is painful, the wind slices you like a knife
i've got news for you, sweetie...i think 30 degrees is painful and slices like a knife....

I remember a pic I saw about a year or two ago, A guy was throwing a cup of water in the air and it was freezing in the spray before it could hit the ground, it was something like -50 there. Now that is fucking cold.

And actually the only difference for me would be the Anti-Freeze in my car. I usually only treat mine to around 0. It rarely gets any colder than that around here.

Let's clear this up...it's -31 celcius...and I don't know how cold it is here today but the wind is definately slicing *shivers*

Also, Tonksy...how cold is your "freezing cold floor" :D?

Nixy said:
Also, Tonksy...how cold is your "freezing cold floor" :D?
here's the deal with my floor...i live in a flood plain so all thehouses are on cement blocks...but there is little to no insulation on the floors so the cold air accumulates under the house...in the mornings my floor is about 30-40 degrees.

Back