Woke up this Morning too....

I CAN'T wear a hat...or atleast am not suppose to...this saddens my poor ears as they are always cold...

Nice conrete example of the cold around here this week... accidently left my lunch in the car this morning. Went out a mere 3 hours later and voila....frozen ham&cheese sandwiches, and I mean solidly frozen...hammer in nails with the cheese frozen :(

Had to wait for 2 hours for them to become edible again, but couldn't remove the taste of frostbite :p

Nixy said:
I CAN'T wear a hat...or atleast am not suppose to...this saddens my poor ears as they are always cold...

Recent head-trauma? Open stitches? Anal hair-dresser? You can't wear a hat??!?

MrBishop said:
Recent head-trauma? Open stitches? Anal hair-dresser? You can't wear a hat??!?

Yup, anal hairdresser :D

Hahaha, I wash, brush and go, I'm the type of person who give highclass hair dressers heartattacks :lloyd:

Nah, I went and got my ear cartilage pierced...not suppose to wear hats or anything tight against it while it heals...hasn't quite been 2 weeks since I got it done...

Nixy said:
Yup, anal hairdresser :D

Hahaha, I wash, brush and go, I'm the type of person who give highclass hair dressers heartattacks :lloyd:

Nah, I went and got my ear cartilage pierced...not suppose to wear hats or anything tight against it while it heals...hasn't quite been 2 weeks since I got it done...

Well...don't come to Montreal then m'dear. It was nice yesterday and today, with only -12cel here, but the weather forecast is cold, cold and fuckin' cold

-27, -32, -32, -34, -27 (and windy all those days) :shake:

Back