Woke up this Morning too....

Oh, I'm not AFRAID. I am just not gonna do it because I know you want me to :D

This is how cold it was this morning:

I (idiot that I am) did not properly put the lid on my coffee cup this morning. While stuck in the usual traffic, I reached for my cup, the lid came off and voila, I am covered from the waist down in luke-warm coffee.

I thought "shit, this sucks".

So I get to work, with pants still wet (fortunately black jeans). As I attempt to get out of the car, my left foot sticks a bit, then slips as I try to exit. The coffee that I had spilt on the floor had frozen to my shoe and the car mat, even with the heat on full blast in the car.

That be cold.

It's DAMN cold out, there are warning on the radio

30 seconds to frostbite..(very mild frostbite, no toe losing stuff)

can't wait until global warming kicks into full effect :D

a couple days they were saying -45c windchills in Far North...i.e. Pickle Lake etc.

wow!!! :eek5:

paul_valaru said:
It's DAMN cold out, there are warning on the radio

30 seconds to frostbite..(very mild frostbite, no toe losing stuff)

can't wait until global warming kicks into full effect :D

30 seconds to frostbite, but he still, at the old age of 30, has to look cool and won't wear a hat or anything. worries to much about his precious hair!!!! :swing:

Uki Chick said:
30 seconds to frostbite, but he still, at the old age of 30, has to look cool and won't wear a hat or anything. worries to much about his precious hair!!!! :swing:

With that bit of hair, I'd treat it right too ... and hope it stays as long as possible! ;)

:lloyd:

paul_valaru said:
hey, I have 0 hair loss.

going grey, but not bald

*lol* I'm only messing with you. :winkkiss:

My husband can often be found coming his hair. Repeatedly. For any length of time. Usually with a dumb grin and blank stare. When asked about it he'll usually kind of 'snap out of it' and reply with a genuine "I'm enjoying my hair while I have it."

:lol:

Back