Women

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You'll know you've grown up when you quit trying to understand 'em & appease yourself with not killing them.

IDLEchild

Gonz said:
You'll know you've grown up when you quit trying to understand 'em & appease yourself with not killing them.

Thats not growing up, that succumbing to the misery.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Hell, Dewman, even women don't understand women. Why do you think so many have problems with men? If you can't understand yourself, how can you understand anybody else? :shrug:

cl040829.gif

MrBishop

Women, like all things worth having in your life, take time to get to know and it's not the end which is the most fun...but the process.

Keep learning...never stop discovering more about her...and it'll be more fun.

Frankly...I wouldn't want to understand women.That'd make them predicteable and dull.

Uki Chick

MrBishop said:
Women, like all things worth having in your life, take time to get to know and it's not the end which is the most fun...but the process.

Frankly...I wouldn't want to understand women.That'd make them predicteable and dull.

Now that sounds good.

A.B.Normal

MrBishop said:

Whippa :whip:

j/k :devious: