Would you kill someone for a Billion Dollars if no one knew

Would you kill someone for a Billion dollars if you could get away with it?

• Yes

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I will do it for free

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

HeXp£Øi±

Would you kill someone for a Billion dollars if you could get away with it.
I want the truth and the polls are anonymous.

I don't know. If he deserves to die, sure. If not, no.

It depends on the person. If you asked me to kill someone I hate, such as a child molester, murderer, dictator, and so on, I would be happy to do it for free. If you asked me to kill someone I'm neutral on, such as person B in country C, I would NOT do it. If you ask me to kill someone I love, I would NOT do it.

I would not ask money for it, but if they give I would probably donate it to a charity or something.

I've never taken someone's life before, but I did once came dangerously close. My brother and I was attacked by one man with a knife. He tried to stab us but we (read: my brother) kicked him unconscious and left him. If I had my .38 on me I would have shot him and left him there. (This is in South Africa btw)

So am I, I think he is asking if you would take the name, go shoot the man in cold blood, and come back to get the money.

HeXp£Øi± said:
The question is, would someone kill someone they knew nothing about for money.
Hm, know nothing about personally? Ie would Idi Amin count? He killed about 200,000 people and is now living in luxury in Saudi Arabia. I don't know him personally, but I sure would like to go and kill him. If you are only talking about anonymous people who I know nothing about, the answer is NO unless it comes from someone in authority such as the President.

not murder. I'd be willing to kill for any number of reasons, but blatant murder? I'd know.

Yes I pretty much agree with Gonz here, no murder. If it can be justified I have no problem and will do it for free, donate the money to a charity (NOT THE UN) instead, but I will not kill an innocent man in cold blood for money.

hm... that is a difficult question. DO i get to eat them afterwards?? It would make me feel alot better if i had to eat them afterwards. at least then it would be more like killing in the name of survival.

that is true...and also there is nothing in the rules that says how we eat them either. I am seriously considering this now.

I told my kid, there are only 2 reasons to kill anything, to eat or to survive. this seems to fit

I heard humans are spicy and yummy. For real. My theory is because of all the junkfood we eat. For the same reason crabs are so good. They eat junkfood, fish heads and organs that float to the bottom. On another note, about fifty years ago a guy wrote a book on how to clean and cook human beings. It was banned around the world but what bothered athorities the most was when it sold a million copies.

Back