Would you kill someone for a Billion Dollars if no one knew

Would you kill someone for a Billion dollars if you could get away with it?

• Yes

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I will do it for free

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
LastLegionary said:
I don't know. If he deserves to die, sure. If not, no.

It depends on the person. If you asked me to kill someone I hate, such as a child molester, murderer, dictator, and so on, I would be happy to do it for free. If you asked me to kill someone I'm neutral on, such as person B in country C, I would NOT do it. If you ask me to kill someone I love, I would NOT do it.

I would not ask money for it, but if they give I would probably donate it to a charity or something.

I've never taken someone's life before, but I did once came dangerously close. My brother and I was attacked by one man with a knife. He tried to stab us but we (read: my brother) kicked him unconscious and left him. If I had my .38 on me I would have shot him and left him there. (This is in South Africa btw)
What he said.

Depends on who that person would be.

I wouldn't just kill somebody, but if I'd get the chance to take out some brutal murderer I wouldn't feel guilty about it.
I would be doing society a big favor...

I wouldn't kill anyone for any reason unless that person is about to kill me and the risk of leaving him alive is too high...

Of course not.

I might kill for another motive (like in self defense or if some guy peed on my bed or something), but not for money.

Mhh..yeah. To make clear: I was trying to say that I would do it, if it would benefit society...
I kinda missed the billion dollar part :)
Just read the "if no one knew" thing...

insert penis here said:
Of course not.

I might kill for another motive (like in self defense or if some guy peed on my bed or something), but not for money.

Yeah, same. I might kill someone because of whatever set of circumstances, but I wouldn't do it for money. If I had to kill someone, I'd just kill them.

Put it this way, the reasons for me having to kill someone would have to be pretty damn strong in the first place, so why would money come into it?

Scanty said:
If I had to kill someone, I'd just kill them.

"I kill you five time with earlobe!"

Damn, lucky you guys don't have to live with this spontaneously murdering, psychotic b-hiatch. :p

no killing for me, certainly no for money.

and as for killing someone for 'the good of society', i reserve the right of judgement to the correctly assigned people in the legal system and not for myself.

Back